At Physician HealthCare Network, we are all about you: our patients. Why should your family choose Physician HealthCare Network? Let us count the reasons why:
- We provide patient-focused healthcare with over 20 providers covering multiple specialties.
- Physician HealthCare Network share one information system for practice management to provide a seamless continuum of care for patients who graduate from pediatric care to family practice care.
- Convenient locations with primary care offices and walk-in clinics including:
–Fort Gratiot, Port Huron, & Marysville in St. Clair County
–Lenox Township in Macomb County
- Convenient hours. Our Marysville and Lenox Township offices offer walk-in clinics that are open until 7 or 8 p.m. on weeknights and until noon or 1 p.m. on weekends. Our Marysville office offers evening hours Monday through Friday. *Hours vary by location.
- 24-hour access to patient records online. Established patients can login to the patient portal and access their personal medical information via our website 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. Access to your healthcare information doesn’t get any more convenient than that.